You can change a sad feeling or negative thought simply by thinking and breathing as you tell yourself the opposite, tell yourself the positives!
Healthy test taking
Healthy habits create an empowered sucessful outcome. Take care of your mind, body, and spirit, by eating well, sleeping well, and thinking positive. If you do your best all will turn out good.
Journal Entry #16: positive thinking
Positive Thinking, Affirmation
(maybe apply to your upcoming Tests?)
- Identify a fear, complaint, or goal that you would like to see some change in
- Describe how you feel when you think about this thing, describe how you behave when you have these feelings
- Create positive change by restating this thing and its feelings in an affirmative manner, start your statement with "I am..."
- I hate tests.
- They make me feel nervous and I can't stay focused.
- I am calm and confident that I will do well on this test, and I know that if my mind wanders I can return to my breath and re-focus myself.